Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Trip Down Memory Lane

If you are one of those folks that has some time on your hands, I recommend you peruse my older blog entries. It is entertaining and revealing as you see us transform from neophytes to veteran gate guards. If you like, you can even go a bit further back when I first started recording our adventures as workampers and fulltime RV'rs via this blog. Along the way I take you off the beaten path and down a few side trails. There's politics, religion, points of view, advice on everything from cooking to disposing of your waste; you name it. On a lark I decided to take a trip back and read some of my older entries. Believe it or not there are a few nuggets scattered through there. It brought back a ton of memories, too. So give it a whirl and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment