Monday, June 17, 2013

30 Plus

As much as I hate the intrusiveness of a lot of programs and apps; I do enjoy the breakdown Google affords you when you have a blog. I marvel at how far spread my readership is. There are all kinds of categories, including page views and the number of subscribers. Today I noticed that the number of folks subscribing to my blog is over 30! Yeah! I'm pretty sure that is a miniscule number in the blogosphere but it does make me proud. Hopefully all the subscribers extend their interest and actually read some of my dribble. As always I am humbled and grateful and urge you to feel free to comment. Thanks again and our next goal is 50 subscribers-I'm confident it can be done.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 30 subscribers. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirty-one that’s a heavy number, as I have a lighter load to carry with only twelve. But me thinks that there are manny lookers who do not sign up.
    George
    busterstravelsgeo-bon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete