Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dressed Down

It's hot; even for south Texas in the summer. We have been using our time off to accomplish some maintenance and up keep on our 5ver. Add that to the heat and you can imagine I am dressed down. In my old age and semi retirement I have grown less and less concerned about my appearance. Since the days when my mother guided my choices in fashion till a few years ago, I always tried to dress with others opinions in mind. It's not that I cared what they thought, it's just that I didn't want to stand out. Funny how that works; the nicer that I dressed, the more conspicuous I felt. Not so much anymore. Comfort is paramount; we even have a "Walmart" uniform. So, if you and I should happen to meet, don't be surprised if you find me in shorts, a tee shirt and some clogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment